Shopping Cart

Shopping cart is empty.
Global free shipping.

Be Aware of Some Things during a Short Game

uksportshop.co.uk -

Not everyone can play shot game well even if we know that it is very useful to improve the whole game. Firstly, do you know what a short game in golf is? I know that most players know what it is. But seldom can do it well, many golfers would get chip or slice from short game while very few ones can get good shots. Actually, short game in golf means the part of golf concerned with approach shots and putting. So, during this game, golf putting becomes very important.

The chip and run should be the workhorse of your short game. It is the most reliable shot the ping g30 driver for sale around the green when you can't putt. I dare say that about 90% of yourshort game shots (from within 20 yards of the edge of the green) are played with a chip and run technique, and the other 10% is made up of putts from off the green, pitches, and bunker shots.

In many cases where the average golfer tries to pitch the ball up in the air, the "risk vs. reward" and the uncontrollable nature of a pitch (especially from a marginal lie) make it a poor choice. When you are playing a short game, you need to be aware of somethings. Try to putt whenever it is feasible. And then just chip and run if you cannot putt no matter you are carring a set of Best Price Ping G30 Irons or other tings. Finally, remember to pitch only when you have no choice. Otherwise, try your best!

Getting the ball using your ping g30 hybrid on the ground and rolling as soon as possible greatly increases the chances of the ball's behavior being predictable. That is not to say that a chip and run is always very low to the ground; just as low as possible. A chip and run style shot can be played with the most lofted wedge in your bag, in which case some people might refer to the shot as a "pitch and run."

If you are a middle level golf player who want to improve your game, you can practice short games as much as you can. And you can connect the tips above to do a better short game when you have no other choices.

Releate Goods